From Iodine: The Universal Nutrient "Iodine can be concentrated in the ovaries, and Russian studies done some years ago showed a relationship between iodine deficiency and the presence of cysts in the ovaries. The greater the iodine deficiency, the more ovarian cysts a woman produces. In its extreme form, this condition is known as polycystic ovarian disease."
Iodine, Adrenals, Thyroid and Cysts by Nourishing Plot
PCOS and Thyroid Health by Dana Trentini
PCOS Success Story - Finally Got it Beat! by Angela
Cysts are feed on sugars and have reportedly been linked as a precusor to diabetes.
1. I got rid of a 3-centimeter cyst on an ovary by using 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, GERANIUM and CYPRESS (OVARIAN CYST blend) diluted with 24 drops of a carrier oil. I did a retention tampon nightly for 4 nights, off for 2 nights and 4 more nights. I also rubbed this blend on topically and on my ankle bone on both sides of my feet, working down from the ankle bone to the arches of my feet. In 10 days my pain was completely gone.
2. I used 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, GERANIUM and CYPRESS (OVARIAN CYST blend) in 24 drops of olive oil. I put this topically on my ankle bones and over my ovaries, and I also used this blend as a retention tampon using natural tampons.
3. I have suffered with painful ovarian cysts a number of times over the years. They are very uncomfortable and gradually become “unbearable” before they burst. The last time I had one I used RESPIRATORY RELIEF and FRANKINCENSE topically over the ovary area that where I felt the pain. I didn’t sleep well at all, but by morning the pain was gone and I felt fine. I haven’t had another bout with them since that time!
4. I feel for anyone suffering with cysts on their ovaries. The pain can be overwhelming. These essential oils work! I used FRANKINCENSE and CLEANSING topically over my ovaries 3-4 times daily. After 4 months, I was pain free.
5. I went in to see my gynecologist after experiencing unexplained cramping for five months. An ultrasound and CT scan showed that I had a cyst on my ovary. My doctor scheduled surgery to remove it in 4 weeks. I was glad to finally know what it was, but I was not looking forward to having surgery. I decided to talk to a good friend of mine who was into alternative things including essential oils. She suggested I use 8 drops each of FRANKINCENSE, LAVENDER and CYPRESS with a carrier oil. I soaked an all-natural tampon and retained it all night long for four nights straight. The next three nights I did the same thing but used GERANIUM instead of the Cypress. I also applied MASTER blend over my ovaries where I experienced the pain every time I used the bathroom. At night I applied this and laid a hot compress over the painful ovary. When I went back to the doctor three weeks later, there was not a sign of that cyst on my ovary!
6. A customer wrote that D3 gets rid of ovarian cysts and shared Iodine4Health as a source.
7. Many times around the time of the month when a woman's hormones are wreaking havock on the body I get a migraine. I feel like it stretches from my heel to the top of my head. Nothing touches it. Not medication, back rubs, apple cider vinegar... none of my usual remedies come close to making a difference. Twice now, however, I have placed a drop of the OVARIAN CYST bend on my abdomen and recieved almost instant relief - usually after about 20 minutes or so. This blend has quickly become one of my "must have on hand" oils. Thanks! - Sherri
8. I had a 1"+ cyst on my ovary causing me great discomfort, and this OVARIAN CYST blend has been amazing. I can hardly wait to see what my MD finds next time I go in. The cyst has got to be gone or much smaller. Bless you for these amazing blends!! - Suzie
9. These are my suggestions for PCOS (~ Kat):
1) Rid your life of toxins (cleaning products, birth control meds etc)
2) No soy at all since it is estrogenic
3) Dramatically increase amount of good fats - especially virgin coconut oil, grass-fed butter and fermented cod liver oil. Fats are hormone-balancing.
4) Consider the GAPS diet - gapsdiet.com
5) Avoid sugar since insulin levels are tied to hormones.
6) T-Tapp, Teresa Tapp's exercise that promises to balance hormones.
7) HEO's Vitality and Solace blends.
10. Testimony shared with HEO:
I used Lugol's 5% Iodine for my I started with one drop - each day.
Then on Friday changed to 2 drops and the next Friday 3 drops per day.
At that point all the Nausea left me that I had for 9 years with a slow gut.
Cured my Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO).
I kept adding another drop until at 16 weeks I was at 16 drops per day and had these benefits:
No more need for diabetic medications
Thinned out my endometrium back to normal after 13 years
No more nausea Breast fibroids gone
No more sinus infections
No more bladder infections
11. I was diagnosed PCOS approx about 7 years ago due to cysts in my ovaries. Ultrasounds showed several cysts in both ovaries. I started the high iodine therapy, and after 6 months, working up to 125 mg of Lugol's 5%, I got another ultrasound and no more cysts! The radiologist said my ovaries looked normal for my age, 26! And of course, the regular gynecologist told me there is no way to get rid of them and that I should 'live with them.'
12. I had ovarian cysts and no longer do. I read that they are due to being estrogen dominant, which my tendancy is. I started taking iodine, and now 4 years later my progesterone leves are up, therefore my hormones are balanced. Cancer, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts and other reproductive cysts are also due to being estrogen dominant. The iodine also regulated my period when I was bleeding too much. There is great information at Iodine4Health.com.
13. I got rid of uterine fibroids using enzymes. The product is called Vitalzym. It is expensive but works taking the max suggested. My gyn said that if she didn't know I had previously had them, she would never know they had been there. It's a wonderful natural way to get rid of them. - Vee
14. I use this formula for pain associated with a cyst on my ovary. It's amazing how fast and how much it helps. I really love this blend. It smells wonderful. - Toni
Fibrocystic breast formula:
5 drops Sandalwoods
5 drops Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)
4 drops Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
3 drops Frankincense (Boswelia Frereana)
30ml base of Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) or carrier of your choice for a 3% dilution ratio.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.