1. CIRCULATION did the trick for our family members when dealing with vertigo. Thanks!
2. A friend of my parents had vertigo for a few years and was on meds for it. When we learned about using the oils, we offered for her to try IMMUNITION, suggesting that she apply it on the bottoms of her feet and behind both ears. Since then, she has not had the need for the medication, and she can drive again by herself.
3. I have had chronic middle ear imbalance and also positional vertigo. I have been using HELICHRYSUM and JUNIPER behind the ears and down the mastoid, on the ear tips and then massage the tips of the pinky and ring fingers (ear points). When I'm having an "attack," I've found PEPPERMINT oil on the temples, forehead, behind the ears, on the back of the neck helps. It also helps to put Peppermint on the abdomen for the nausea.
4. I have a pinched nerve in my neck, and tried your CIRCULATION for the vertigo that came because of it. Within minutes of using it on the base of my neck and behind my ears, the dizziness disappears. It does come back from time-to-time, but Circulation takes care of the symptoms right away.
5. I had a terrible time with vertigo for months, and since I'm typically a healthy, active person, this was really aggravating. I found that using your FACE NOURISHMENT: HEALING with Frankincense took care of the symptoms. I didn't realize it at first, but when I switched to using something else for a while, my symptoms returned. Not connecting the dots yet, I switched back to the Healing Spray and the symptoms disappeared again. I'm convinced it must be the FRANKINCENSE.
6. I suffered 3 long days from horrible symptoms of vertigo. I couldn't sleep, felt pain, dizziness and so on. My medication just made it worse, so I decided to ask my neighbor about a natural alternative. She consulted your website and then told me to apply HELICHRYSUM BLEND oil on a small cotton ball, place it into the ear canal and to sleep with it in my ear. I also applied FRANKINCENSE oil around each ear. The next morning I woke up a new person. After three days, I'd finally slept well the whole night. The whole vertigo issue had vanished. I did the treatment one more night just to be sure it was gone for good (not to mention that I love the aroma of FRANKINCENSE and the HELICHRYSUM BLEND!). It's been over two weeks and not a sign of vertigo as resurfaced.
The choice of the process used in application of Heritage Essential Oils' products is the sole responsibility of the user.
Information and statements regarding Heritage Essential Oils' products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
We do not make any therapeutic claims for any Dietary Supplements in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and FDA regulations.
Heritage Essential Oils and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the oils will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. We disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any remedy or essential oil, natural or otherwise, for him/herself or another. Please consult a licensed healthcare professional should a need be indicated.